Start analysis with a firm foundation. Worldscope’s fundamental data on the world’s leading public and private companies represents over 95% of global market value. Widely respected for content quality, depth of detail, extensive company coverage and content presentation, Worldscope provides annual and interim/quarterly data, detailed historical financial statement content, per share data, calculated ratios, pricing and textual information. Standardized formats make for easy analysis of 57,000 companies with up to 20 years of historical data available.
Why choose Worldscope Fundamentals?
- Comprehensive Annual History: From the late 1980s for firms in developed markets, and from the early 1990s for firms in emerging markets. Some annual records date back to 1980.
- Interim History: From 1998 for U.S. companies and from 2001 for non-U.S. companies.
- Standardized Presentation of Adjustments: Makes for easier comparison between companies: differences in accounting terminology, presentation, and language are normalized.
- Ratios: Hundreds of pre-calculated per share and growth/leverage ratios.
- Four Major Templates: Industrial, insurance, banks, and other financial templates are available to facilitate comparisons between companies and industries within and across national boundaries.
- Global Updates: Expert staff who speak more than 20 different languages update the Worldscope database from strategic locations ensuring a timely update cycle.
- Click-Through Functionality: Enhances data transparency, understanding and usability.