Thomson Reuters Datastream is a global research solution that enables sophisticated analysis across a broad range of financial instruments. Datastream allows you to analyze and map historical trends and relationships, validate trading ideas, and generate new opportunities.
Our unrivaled set of historical financial content allows you to investigate the correlations and relationships of global economic indicators and asset classes. You have the ability to blend together different content sets and better understand how indicators in one field impact another.
The depth and breadth of data that you can analyze is truly remarkable:
- Up to 50 years of history on many series
- Over 3.5 million global financial instruments and indicators
- Over 10,000 different fields
- Over 75,000 active (and 30,000 inactive) securities
- Covering 175 countries in 60 global markets
- Totaling over 140 million time series